Sunday, July 13, 2014

Monday

Dear Lord, 

It's a new week. Thank You for family and friends and learnings and opportunities. Lord, I pray for Your healing. My chest feels heavy and weird. I feel so tired and I just woke up. Lord, please help us with this new business. We still don't have an investor. My partner's brother-in-law wants to invest, but he's asking for 40%. That's huge, Lord. Do we accept? He's a shark, Lord. And while I admire that, do we want a shark in our business? Lord, enlighten me. Give me wisdom. Nobody else is there to invest at the moment. I'll probably agree to 2.5 for 20. But that's still big. Help me, Lord. No options? Show me what to do, my God. I know I'm feeling all vague and all because I'm still trying to establish my identity. And I'm still probably tying my identity to my success and accomplishments. But who do You say that I am, Lord? Say it and I will believe. I want to be the light and saly You want me to be. And I know that isn't really dependent on my accomplishments. But I need to be financially okay. He me. Show me what to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment