Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Choosing life

Dear Lord,

Thank You for the learnings and for the friends. Thank You that he's putting boundaries. Thank You that I will miss him. Thank You for lunch today. Lord, I choose life, even if my heart wants to curl up and sleep. Fill me with Your Spirit, Lord. Lord Jesus, be my Lord and Savior. Fill me with Your Holy Spirit, Lord. Fill me to overflow that it will just overflow from my mouth and my hands and my feet and my smile.

Lord, I resolve to rejoice this day. I resolve to live this day. This day, I will choose to not let my emotions dictate my day. I only have lunch today. But I will be beautiful today. My worth is not in the success of my business. Is not in my ability to run a business. My worth is that I am Yours and You have called me.

Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment