Sunday, March 4, 2012

She Considers a Field...

She considers a field and buys it; From her profits she plants a vineyard.
-Proverbs 31:16

She considers a field. Before buying it, she has to consider. Can I handle it? Can I maintain the quality of my other work if I buy this? In my case, can I maintain the quality of my other projects if I take these jobs? I have to consider these. I need to maintain, and even improve, the quality of the work of this little empire entrusted to me. My people work hard. But if I overwhelm them, their quality could go down. And this is not good for our clients, not good for the empire, and not good for the people under my care. I have to consider carefully before bidding for new projects. Anyway, from her profits she plants a vineyard. From our profits, we will plant a new studio. A bigger one. A better one. And we'll be able to take in more projects then. We will plant our vineyard, dear people. Soon. By the Will of the God we serve, very soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment