Monday, December 31, 2012

They are New Every Morning

Because of the Lord ’s great love we are not consumed, for his compassions never fail.
They are new every morning; great is your faithfulness. (Lamentations 3:22, 23 NIV)

This was the same verse that was spoken in church last Sunday. And now it has come up in this morning's devotional, too.The Lord is compassionate. His compassions are new every morning. The Lord is faithful. His compassions will never fail.

Dear Lord,

Happy New Year! You are a loving and compassionate God. I know that in whatever I'm going through, You will be there, and You will save me because You are a kind and loving God who has compassion for His people. Every morning, Your love is renewed. Father, I want to emulate You. Renew my love for the people You have placed around me every morning. Teach me to be compassionate towards Your creations. I am human, and my love and compassion toward people fail all the time. But You are my Heavenly Father. You, I will follow.

No comments:

Post a Comment