Monday, April 27, 2015

God's Arm is Long Enough

Numbers 11:23 NKJV

And the Lord said to Moses, “Has the Lord ’s arm been shortened? Now you shall see whether what I say will happen to you or not.”

Lord, my heart fails. I have made a mistake and I feel bad about the solutions. Ah, Lord, that You would grant me the resource to keep my word. But to keep my word means more burden on my father. Lord, what must I do? Speak to me, Lord. Tell me You are there. Tell me You haven't left me, and You have a plan for me. You are the God who saves. You are the God of abundance. You make miracles. You love those who love You. Doubt sometimes creeps in my heart. But I want to believe. I want to have faith and know that everything will be fine because You are my heavenly father.


No comments:

Post a Comment