Sunday, April 26, 2015

Wait on Him

Whoever keeps the fig tree will eat its fruit; So he who waits on his master will be honored.
Proverbs 27:18 NKJV

Lord,

I know that this condition I am in is because of my need to succeed. I didn't think things through. I didn't do my research properly. And so now, I am in this state, and my family suffers with me. Forgive me, Lord. I want to get out of this. But I don't know how. I will wait on You. I don't know what to do with things, whether I should continue to push or let go. Speak to me, Lord. I am willing to give it up if you need me to. I've also applied at this school. I lift this up to you, Lord. Give it to me if You will it. But speak to me. I will check on my people and friends, as You said. I will know how they are. Speak to me, Lord. Continue to speak to me. This I pray in Jesus' Name. Amen.


No comments:

Post a Comment