Monday, September 9, 2013

Like Leaven

Another parable He spoke to them: “The kingdom of heaven is like leaven, which a woman took and hid in three measures of meal till it was all leavened.” (Matthew 13:33 NKJV)

Good morning, Lord,

I thank You for Your Word. I thank You for Your promises. Lord, give me courage. Give me strength to do what I need to do today. I need to talk to MRM. I don't look forward to it, and there's a negativeness that keep wanting to rise up in me. But Dad is right. And I need to do this for my company. I really need the funds, Lord. Payroll is just around the corner again. Ah, I don't feel like a proper Christian, always anxious and afraid. But You said Your Kingdom is like leaven. It has been put in me, but now I have to wait and trust that the meal will rise. All things work together for those who love You and are called for Your purpose. Take away my anxiety, Lord. And help me to choose joy. Calm me. They are all just people, like me, anyway. Nothing to be afraid of. What's the worst that could happen? Nothing. I retain the same state. But if You grant me the payment and soften their hearts, I will have payroll for my company.

Take away the anxiety and the anger, Lord. Let Your joy awaken in me. Let Your Spirit guard my heart from considering evil and negative and fear-filled things. I am Yours. I should not be timid. Be my strength, Lord. Give me wisdom and be with me. This I pray in Jesus' Name. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment