Thursday, December 8, 2011

Disappointments

Lord, help me. My client, who was supposed to pay today, did not pay. I needed that payment for my people's salaries and 13th month pay. And now, I have to borrow money again. Thank you that my father will lend me. But it just makes me so angry that we worked so hard to meet the deadline the client asked of us. We worked so hard to provide them with excellence. And their reason for not paying us today is, they forgot! We called them up earlier this week to remind them. But it seems like they don't even care. It's like we give them excellence, but they don't do their job properly to process our payments. It makes me so angry, Lord. No, we weren't mean to them. Vengeance is Yours, Lord. But I'm just so angry. Why is it like this? Both for relationships and business. You give them your all, but they don't. They take you for granted. But you have no choice because you either love the guy or you need the account.

Calm my heart, Lord. Take away the feeling of disappointment and remind me that this is Your countship I am running, and not my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment