Friday, December 23, 2011

Love Letter #7

Dearest God,

You are my Lord, my savior, and my stronghold. You are my hiding place, my protector, and my light. You, my Lord, are my loving heavenly Father. You take care of me. And You love me. Thank You. Tomorrow, we celebrate the human birth of Your Son, who You didn't withhold from us. And if even Jesus You didn't hold back from us, then what else could You possibly not give us. You are a generous God. And patient, and faithful, and forgiving. See, Lord, I am but a sinner. You give me ways out, but I seldom ever take it. I have failed You miserably, but You still love me. Your Son still died for me. You still saved me. Lord, I ask for forgiveness. And I ask for Your guidance. I want to be pleasing to You. And may I always be, Lord,

Yours truly,

Your raven

No comments:

Post a Comment