Saturday, February 4, 2012

Sunday at Tiendesitas

Ah, today was beautiful. I woke up to sunshine and Isaiah 62:4.

No longer will they call you Deserted, or name your land Desolate.
But you will be called Hephzibah, and your land Beulah;
for the Lord will take delight in you, and your land will be married.


No longer will I be branded deserted or left (for something, someone or somewhere else). Instead, I will be called a delight to my Lord. And my land will no longer be called desolate, unproductive, barren. But rather, my land will be married. My King will take care of the land He has entrusted to me.

If your morning starts with something like that, you know the rest of your morning is going to be great. :)

The morning was cold. But breakfast was ensaimada and warm chicken macaroni soup. Perfect for the sunny but cool February morning. Besides, the cold wind is blowing. The tombs will open soon. I wait in anticipation, Lord.

We left early for Tiendesitas. My sister, Maita, was going to have a Dog Fashion Show at noon. She was also going to have a booth there so, we had to go there with time to set up. So we left the house at nine in the morning to Nightwish and David Bisbal  in the background. And so after we left Maita to do what she needed to do at the venue, Marie, my other sister; Pat, my brother; and I went to a bistro nearby and had breakfast (second breakfast for me).

We went around Tiendesitas while waiting for Maita's Fashion Show. And I found these really cool stuff! Got myself a mask ring and this Steampunk-looking bracelet (P100!). 


We also looked at the cats and dogs they were selling there. Our cat, Hannibal, was exhibiting signs of being lonely for other cats' company. And I'm considering getting him a playmate maybe in three or four months time. But I want a bred cat this time. The most ideal would be a Maine Coon. Cream or Tortoiseshell. If not that, then a blue Persian would be my second choice. Saw a blue Persian, but it wasn't pure bred.

We also saw a couple of huge dogs who were there for the Dog Show that afternoon. They came up to a man's waist! Their heads were bigger than mine (okay, fine, take the pun)! I think a child can ride their backs and they would be able to support it.



When it was finally time for the Fashion Show, we want back to the event place. And, hmm, Maita's improving! It's a lot more organized, and her style is really showing now with her hats and clothes, both on humans and on dogs.







All in all, a good day. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment