Saturday, February 11, 2012

Mind Dump: Dreams

Every now and then, I just need to organize my thoughts by writing them down. I need to assign priorities to my dreams. They're all over the place. So today, blog, be my pensieve.
  1. Komikasi - On my dream list, definitely my first priority. Number one, it's already here. Worked so hard to get here. Number two, not just my dreams, but the dreams of several other individuals are also attached to it. And number three, God seems to have big plans for this little company. I know, and even my people can attest to it, that we wouldn't be where we are now if God wasn't there to save us and bring us all these amazing opportunities. 
    1. Advergames - First priority in Komikasi at the moment are advergames development. This will help the company get a steady flow of income.
    2. Original Digital Games and Apps - Now, this is what we really like. And we're starting. So, I'm quite happy with that.
      1. Starstruck for March
      2. G* of D*, Turn*, Lu* games for May
      3. C* games for June
    3. Digital Books - Can be started anytime but not beyond November for launch.
    4. Other Games - Developing some on my own. Target for this is November.
  2. Novels - I owe Kyu one short story for April. And I'd like to make novels for book publishing, too.
    1. Fantasy romance novel series involving insects and tropical islands.
    2. Inspirational romance novel involving music and a bit of the supernatural.
    3. Young adult fantasy series for boys involving the spirit.
    4. Romance comic books
  3. Learning
    1. The Academie for women for personality development and fun.
    2. Leadership School for boys.
    3. Science camp for kids.
    4. Digital Arts school in the outskirts of the city.

No comments:

Post a Comment