Sunday, June 3, 2012

Wanted: Assistant

I'm a member of the Paranaque Club of Soroptimist International (SI) - Philippine Region. For those who are not familiar with the club, Soroptimist is an international volunteer organization for business and professional women. In the Philippines, Soroptimist is composed of twelve regions and eighty clubs, with about 2,000 members.

The organization's thrust this year is: Live your Dreams.

And last month, I was inducted President of the SI-Paranaque Club. I've got some really useful and fun plans for the club, but, because of my business, I couldn't do it alone. So, I'm looking for an assistant. Here are the details:

This is a part-time position. I probably just need to see you around once a week if we have no events coming up. 
Salary: Php5,000/month 
Qualifications:
  • At least College level (student is okay)
  • Speaks and writes good English
  • Confident and pleasant
  • Responsible
  • Can function with minimal supervision
  • Can handle his/her time well (wouldn't want to suddenly have you missing when school or your primary work gets busy)
  • Writing skills a BIG plus
Main Responsibilities:
  • Updating of Blog, Facebook, Twitter, and Tumblr of the club and its projects
  • Blogging about club events
  • Making calls and follow-ups

If you're interested, email me @ lizlu . com. Send cover letter and resume, preferably in the body of the email, not as an attachment. Thank you and looking forward to hear from you soon!

Liz

No comments:

Post a Comment