Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Direction

Dear Lord,

God of the universe, my Protector, my Provider, my Light, may Your will be done.

Lord, I have closed the studio. Most of my people have work already. Thank You for that. Thank You also for showing me kindness through the people around me who thought about me and cared enough to help me. Lord, what do You wish me to do now. I haven't decided what to do yet. I don't know what to do now. Do I stay in games? Do I just rest, then go back to it? Or do I go for a completely new industry? I know it doesn't matter much where I go as long as I live that path in love and compassion and justice, and I walk humbly with You. But where will I produce most fruit?

What are my options, Lord? I am proposing something for an agency now. It's Advergames, Lord. Also that dance competition. I don't know if I'll get them. I lift those up to You, Lord. But my thought is, I just came out of Advergaming. Should I go back in? For these, I will because I still need money to pay my people and my debts. But if I get these, these will also be long-term. And I would be very grateful, Lord, if You grant me these so that I will have income for the next two years.

Am I worrying for nothing? There's also Ideaspace. I'm very excited with the bootcamp next week. And there's also James' projects. Actually, Lord, there's a lot of possibles. Probables, in fact. But is that what I should do, Lord? Am I worrying for nothing?

Dear God, dear God. I come before You today to ask. Please give me a sense of purpose.

This I pray in Jesus' Name. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment