Thursday, March 13, 2014

Remain in Me

Remain in me, as I also remain in you. No branch can bear fruit by itself; it must remain in the vine. Neither can you bear fruit unless you remain in me. (John 15:4 NIV)

Lord, I have been far away from You these past few days. But please, Lord, come back to me. Forgive me. Let me draw near to You again. Speak to me. I haven't heard You recently. But today, You told me to remain in You. That You created me in Your image. 

Who are You, Lord? You are savior. You are redeemer. You are different to each person because of what they need. But it doesn't change that You are my God. You are my King who I will follow. You are creator. Does that mean I can create, too? I used to create a lot in the past. I used to create for the joy of it. But I hardly do that anymore. You are the binder of broken hearts. Can I participate in that? But a part of me feels that I'm not yet credible. My only one failed. But I do feel like I passed that test even though it ended. What does it mean to be in Your image, Lord?

No comments:

Post a Comment