Monday, February 17, 2014

Applying to the Service of the Kingdom



God
Creator of the Universe
Heaven


Dear God,

Praise be to You! Holy is Your Name. May Your Kingdom come and may Your Will be done. I am writing this letter to make known to You my desire to work for Your Kingdom. I am particularly interested in addressing the area of twenty-first century loneliness, especially among women; life coaching for the full life You promise; and support for men. I know I am still young in the area of relationships, but I am willing to learn. I am an activator, a hard worker, and I love Your Son. I am open to any position You have available, and am available to start right away.

Hoping for Your kind consideration of my application.


Sincerely,

R** L*


CURRICULUM VITAE

R** L*

Education
  MBA in Biblical Stewardship, Asian Theological Seminary (ongoing)
  Computer Graphics for Games, Tokyo Technical College
  BS Computer Science, De La Salle University

Work Experience
  CEO, K*******
  Instructor, De La Salle University
  Instructor, De La Salle-College of Saint Benilde
  Instructor, First Academy of Computer Arts

Lessons Learned
  I have learned how it was to have a broken heart and to feel lonely.
  I have learned that to follow God means to also rejoice, and rejoice in every circumstance.
  I have learned abou the different values humans have and how we need to get those in order to live the full life we are promised, and in doing so, be a good testimony to people.
  I have learned that women don't love enough these days, and that men need support as much as women do.



No comments:

Post a Comment