Sunday, February 9, 2014

Reverent Submission

During the days of Jesus’ life on earth, he offered up prayers and petitions with fervent cries and tears to the one who could save him from death, and he was heard because of his reverent submission. Son though he was, he learned obedience from what he suffered (Hebrews 5:7, 8 NIV)

Dear Father,

You heard the prayers of Jesus because He came to You in reverent submission. I humbly come before You now, Lord. Dear God in heaven, Holy is Your Name. May Your Kingdom come and may Your will be done. Forgive me my sins for I am weak. Forgive me my indecisions and my lack of faith. Lord, I come before You, and implore You, Lord, please help me. I really need money to pay my employees. Just two pay periods and separation pay to go, Lord. Please, Lord, last stretch, don't leave me. You've saved me before. You've always saved me before. Don't leave me now. I don't know where to get what I'll pay them on Friday. We don't even know if MRM will really pay tomorrow. But I pray, I hope, and fervently pray, Lord, move their hearts. Let them look kindly on us and release the Momentum check na tomorrow, that my employees will be paid already. Their salary is two weeks late. Lord, be kind to my boys. Please allow me to pay for their salaries already. Lord, I come humbly before You. you are a great God and I am a sinner. But I have no one else to turn to, my God. Lord, please. Please be kind. Please turn to me and see my suffering. Lord, please. Please be kind to my people. Please let me pay them already. Please release the Momentum check tomorrow that I may pay them and the rent. And I don't know how, Lord, but I need Your miracle, Lord, for Friday. I have no idea where to find the money to pay my people for their last payroll and separation pay. There is also the matter with the building, Lord. They won't allow us to pre-terminate. Or rather, if we do, they will get payment for the rest of the months, Lord. Lord, help me. I'm going to try to get in touch with their president, Lord. Be with me. And how about Rizza, Lord?

Lord God, our Father, I am here before You, today. Please give me strength to face the week. And I need Your help, my God. With finding the finances, with talking to Jack, with talking to the building president. Lord, be with me, and show favor upon me. Shower me with Your blessings and please don't leave me to face the consequences of my actions alone. I know it is my fault. But Father, please, help me. Save me as You've always saved me. Please, Lord, don't leave me. Give me the wisdom to know what to do. To find ways to find the money that I need. To speak the right words to the people I need to meet.

This I pray, Lord, in Your Son's mighty name. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment