Monday, February 3, 2014

Do Not Be Anxious

Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus. (Philippians 4:6, 7 NIV)

Dear Lord,

You've told me this twice today. And I know You've been telling me this since before. That I don't need to be anxious about anything. Thank You, Lord, that Komikasi lasted this long. Thank You for the more than 3 years with my people. Thank You that You have made them kind and understanding employees. And please take care of them. May they find jobs quickly, and may they find their new workplaces enjoyable. I also thank You for the opportunities and for the friends and family who encourage me and try to save me, and at the very least (but oh so very welcome) are sympathetic to my closing down. Thank You that my GDAP friends are taking in some of my guys. Thank You for Peter Cauton, and James Pacaba, and everyone else You've introduced to me. Lord, I pray that there will be a good opportunity with James later. I also pray for JustCoffee, Lord. That You will bless it, if You will it, that it can help people. Thank You for letting me meet Brian. Though I don't know how it could happen, save him, my Lord. And I pray for Misha. Thank You for letting me have him as a friend. And I pray for him, for direction for him. I also pray for Martin and Andro. I pray that You call them to You and heal them. Thank You for Mom, Dad and my siblings. I couldn't ask for a more supportive family.

Please bless the day, Lord. And I pray, Lord, please help me with my financial obligations. Be kind to my people, Lord. Help me to be able to pay them soon.

Thank You, again, Lord, for blessing me with Komikasi for this long. In Jesus' Name, this I pray. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment