Sunday, January 11, 2015

Calloused

For this people’s heart has become calloused; they hardly hear with their ears, and they have closed their eyes. Otherwise they might see with their eyes, hear with their ears, understand with their hearts and turn, and I would heal them.’ (Matthew 13:15 NIV)

Dear Lord,

My God and Savior, my Sovereign Lord, my Omnipotent God, my loving Heavenly Father, praise be to You always.

Lord, has my heart become calloused? Does Your word wash over me and not seep into me? I see but I do not feel. Lord, take away this hardened heart from me and replace in me a heart of flesh. Heal my heart, Lord, that I may see and hear and understand completely, that I would turn and You would heal me. Lord, I open myself to You. What is Your plan for me? What do You want me to do? I will stop hardening my heart. I will yield, Lord. Just speak and I will go where You wish me to go. Just say the word, Lord, that I may know what to do. What would You like me to do, Lord?

May the words of my mouth and the meditations of my soul be pleasing to You, Lord. Let this day praise You. Let my words and actions be a worship to You today. This I pray in Jesus' Name. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment