Saturday, January 24, 2015

Firm Steps

The Lord makes firm the steps of the one who delights in him; though he may stumble, he will not fall, for the Lord upholds him with his hand. (Psalm 37:23, 24 NIV)

Lord,

Make firm my steps. Number one, I will rejoice. I will live sunny and thankful. Number two, I will curate my thoughts and my actions. I will keep holy my body for it is not mine. Number three, I will get my finances in order. I will pay off all debts this year. Number four, I will hold no rage or bitterness in my heart. I will keep my distance but I will not punish.

These are my resolutions. But make firm my steps, Lord. If I need to make myself rejoice scientifically, I will do, because You have commanded me and I want to be obedient. I repent of my actions. I decide, no more. I decide to follow You and be obedient to You. I will do what I can to consciously break out, but be with me, Lord. Make firm my steps.

No comments:

Post a Comment