Monday, January 12, 2015

Waiting Quietly

It is good to wait quietly for the salvation of the Lord. (Lamentations 3:26 NIV)

Dear Lord,

My wonderful and sovereign God. You are the Creator of all. For You and by You, all things are. You have saved me always. And You are helping me again now. Forgive me for my hard-headedness. But thanks be to You, Lord, for You are good. You are faithful. You love me. My walls are ever before You. You have written my name on the palm of a Your hand.

Lord, I thank You for the opportunities yesterday, and also for the financial provision. I will be faithful to You this year, Lord. And get my finances in order. Give me strength, Lord. Renew my strength that I may soar on wings like eagles, that may run and not grow weary, that I may walk and not be faint. I will teach, Lord. For You have given me that ability. Bless the endeavors I am about to take. Be with me as I take them. I don't want to be far from You.

Bless this day, Lord, and may my heart worship You with gladness. May the meditations of my heart and the words of my mouth be pleasing to You, Lord. This I pray in Jesus' Name. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment