Friday, July 20, 2012

Be Courageous

Joshua said to them, "Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged. Be strong and courageous. This is what the Lord will do to all the enemies you are going to fight."

All these kings and their lands Joshua conquered in one campaign, because the Lord, the God of Israel, fought for Israel. (Joshua 10:25, 42 NIV)

Dear Lord, I know I should be fretting now, because we can lose a very important client if we're not careful. But somehow, I feel at peace. And I don't know why I said I will not fret because You will save us, but I do believe You will. Lord, bless the works of our hands, that what we produce will please You. Forgive us for being careless. And save us now, Lord, just as You have saved us before. Fight for us, Lord. I stand still before You. May the rain stop, Lord, that we can go to the office. And may we finish before lunch, Lord, that the electricians may finish our electricals today. Lord, give me rest. And give my people rest. And give my clients rest. I lift to You this rainy day, Lord. May You shower it with Your love, Your blessings, and Your favor. This I pray in Jesus' name. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment