Saturday, July 21, 2012

Dwell in the Land

Don't let anyone look down on you because you are young, but set an example for the believers in speech, in conduct, in love, in faith and in purity. (1 Timothy 4:12 NIV)

Trust in the Lord and do good; dwell in the land and enjoy safe pasture. Take delight in the Lord, and he will give you the desires of your heart. (Psalm 37:3, 4 NIV)

Dear Lord, thank You. You have saved me and my people once again. Thank You, Lord. Thank You. The work we do, Lord, we do it for You. And I will continue to do what You have placed in my heart to do. There are days when I just want to drop everything because of the problems and obstacles, but You, Lord, are faithful. And You, Lord, are my strength. So even then, Lord, I will continue. Oh, Lord, there are so many more dreams that I'd like to make come true! But You have Your timing, Your perfect and good timing, Lord. And for now, I will dwell in the land You have given me and enjoy safe pasture for You are with me. Bless this coming week, Lord. Direct our hearts and minds and hands so that what we do is pleasing to You, my Lord and my God. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment