Saturday, July 14, 2012

Black Dot on a White Space

Better a little with the fear of the Lord than great wealth with turmoil. (Proverbs 15:16 NIV)

Dear Lord, Martin told me I fret too much. And that's true. He said I always only see the tiny black speck and not the big white area. Lord, how? How do I not feel overwhelmed, Lord? Do I really not know how to wield power? Lord, teach me. In my eyes, the idea that there's still so much to do is greater than the fact that we have a nice new office. In my head, I know that this should be flipped. Change my heart, Lord. And Mom's right. I always just want to do things myself. I snapped at her last night. I'm sorry. Yes, I think the community part came in here. Lord, that's a lot of tables. But I'm supposed to have a bunch of friends and family, too. I need to learn. I need to stop fretting. Lord, change my heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment