Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Ceiling Coming Down

Lord, I thank You that we're finally moving to a new place. I thank You for giving the provisions for us to move. You are truly a God of timing. You are truly a God who is good.

Lord, forgive me for whining. The ceiling of the new office sagged when we took off support. And, while I know this is nothing, and You'll take care of it, I couldn't help but feel... like there was no one to protect me at that time. I felt a little alone. Ah, I couldn't help but wish there was a man to help me. I couldn't help but wish I had the man. But this is absurd, Lord. Even if I had the man. He wouldn't be able to help me, either. Because he wouldn't be running this empire. I still would. Anyway, Lord, it was just a feeling. A sudden longing to be rescued. I had rather thought I was over these kinds of feeling for a while. Apparently not. Apparently, I still... long. Ah, Lord, I need to be strong. I need to get over feelings like this.

No comments:

Post a Comment