Thursday, January 10, 2013

Glory of God

So whether you eat or drink or whatever you do, do it all for the glory of God. (1 Corinthians 10:31 NIV)

Dear Lord,

I know You created me for Your glory. Lord, I fall short. I fall so far far far off the mark. I have rage in my heart. It doesn't want to still. It doesn't want to quiet. It hurts people. And I can't help it. Lord, a lot of good things happened this week. I made up with my friend, I got 20% discount from a lady at the cafe, being the youngest president of the club has its perks, my printer finally brought what I had printed, I got new OJTers. But there is a rage in me that chooses to look at the wrong things than the right. The barcode's too small, my marketer seems to not believe in what he's selling, my game is unbalanced, delays! Lord, it's only been the second week of the work year, and I'm already angry. Lord, I can't quiet my heart. Lord, I need Your help. I need Your grace. And what am I to do with Magoo? I'm not satisfied with his work. But I just regularized him. It annoys me that Martin doesn't ask permission when he'll be out.

Lord, help me. My heart rages. I don't know what to do. It's no longer pleasant for me at work. I don't look forward to work.lord, help me. Help me. Help me. All my actions are far from glorifying You. I want to glorify You. But my heart will not cooperate.

No comments:

Post a Comment