Thursday, January 3, 2013

Love

Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres. (1 Corinthians 13:4-7 NIV)

And we come full circle, Lord. It goes back to love. Forgive me, Lord. I had started giving up again. I had started pulling away because I can't control the situation and I feel helpless and tired. I love my friend, Lord. But I shouldn't be easily angered. I should always persevere. Even if it's frustrating. And I should always hope. And I do hope, Lord, that one day, we'll be friends again. 'Til that day, Lord, I lift him up to You. And I lay myself at Your feet, Lord. In Jesus' Name, help me, my God. If You are teaching me to love, Lord, thank You. But give me clear instructions as to what to do. I am floundering, Lord. I'm doggy-paddling my way around. And I don't even know if where I'm going is right. Lead me, Lord. I need Your instruction. I relinquish my holds, Lord. Here is my friend. Here is Komikasi. I have used them as my anchor long enough. You are my anchor. Teach me what to do, Lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment