Wednesday, December 11, 2013

And my God Repeats It

"being confident of this, that he who began a good work in you will carry it on to completion until the day of Christ Jesus." (Philippians 1:6 NIV)

And my God repeats this today. That He who began a good work in me will finish what He started. Dear Lord, I am indecisive. I play when I don't even realize it. But You will fix me. You have begun Your work. You have broken me and made me softer. Lord, when it comes to matters of the Heart, I don't know what to do. I need guidance. I want to be a good woman. I want to be a woman a man can be proud of. Teach me, Lord. And I pray for the right man for me. If he's here, Lord, make me sure. If he's not, Lord, please bring him to me soon. But make me decisive. I am hurting people with my indecision. There are three men right now but I am unsure for all of them. Does that mean I have to let go of all of them? Or do I choose from one of them? I am unsure, Lord. I dislike being indecisive but I can't decide, Lord! This is the rest of my life after all. Am I in love with any of them? I have a crush with one, I kinda like one, and the third is good man. What must I do, Lord?

Lord, perfect what You started in me. Make me a good woman. A confident beautiful healthy decisive woman who will take care of a man's heart. As I stand right now, I will only hurt them. Help me, Lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment