Monday, December 9, 2013

He Will Complete His Work

"... being confident of this, that he who began a good work in you will carry it on to completion until the day of Christ Jesus." (Philippians 1:6 NIV)

"The Lord will perfect that which concerns me; Your mercy, O Lord, endures forever; Do not forsake the works of Your hands." (Psalms 138:8 NKJV)

Dear Lord,

I had forgotten this. I had forgotten that You had called me years ago, You had called me to You, for Your purposes, Your pleasure, Your glory. I was broken and unlovable, but You, O Lord, promised. And You who promised are faithful. You have promised that You would perfect that which concerns me. I am awkward, unsure, afraid, with so little faith, but You have started the good work in me. You have made me gentler, kinder, more conscientious. I'm still quite a way off, but You will complete the work You have started in me. You are sovereign. And I am Yours. My very name declares Your oath, your promise. I suddenly just thought of something, Lord. Since my name means "God's Promise." Have You promised me to somebody? Am I Your promise to someone? That would be so romantic. May I think of romantic things, Lord? I'm always so afraid theses days. It may not be the case but I can't help but feel like I've been punished for wishing for romance. Change this heart, Lord. Free me from worry and fear. Let me love, let me wish, let me dream again. And let me be Yours. Be always with me, my God. I want to be in love with You. I want to be in awe of You. Save me like a hero. Protect me like a father. Love me. And let me be Yours. Be my God. And show me the paths I need to take. Show me how to show You that I love You. Make my heart kind and gentle and confident so that I will please You. Give me faith that I may please You. You've given me trials, but I don't know how to increase my faith during those trials. I'm miserable during the trials. But You told me to rejoice. I need a heart change, Lord. And I can't do it alone. I resubmit my life to You this morning. I want to live the life of freedom You promise. I want to be in love and in awe of You. Make my heart young again. Come in to my heart and expel all the demo sa na the darkness they bring. Shine in my heart, that I will shine as well in You.

Lord, I pray for my finances. Thank You for the referral by James. You are an awesome God. I pray that we get it. Grant it to us, my God, if You will it. And I also pray that we get Petron and Jollibee. Please empower my people that they may do great in the projects I have given them. Please bless us in Komikasi financially that we can thrive as a company. I met wilth Geiser Maclang yesterday. I pray for wisdom. If they could really help us with next year, that would be really great. But Lord, I don't want to make any wrong decisions for this company. Enlighten me. Give me wisdom and discernment. Speak to me somehow and let me know what Your will is in this endeavor. 

I pray also for a man. I submit myself to You, Lord, becuase I've chosen before and it wasn't good. I need Your guidance. I pray for a good man, Lord. One who would take care of me, who I can talk to about You, who would love me and who I could submit to and respect. Someone I would be excited to live the rest of my life with. Someone who would build a good and godly family with me. Someone strong in heart, Lord. Someone maalaga. I put my trust in You, Lord. You wouldn't show me things and deprive me of them, for You are a good God. I will have faith in You that You have not forgotten me.

Thank You, and this I pray in Jesus' Name. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment