Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Remember His Signs

It is my pleasure to tell you about the miraculous signs and wonders that the Most High God has performed for me. How great are his signs,
how mighty his wonders!
His kingdom is an eternal kingdom;
his dominion endures from generation to generation. (Daniel 4:2, 3 NIV)
Lord, forgive me. I have been fretting these past few days. This lack of projects is making me worried. But You said to be still. And to call on You. And to remember that You've saved me before. Lord, I'm still learning to be dependent on You. I want to, Lord. And therefore, I will not fret. I will press on, doing what You've taught me to do, knowing that You saved me before, and that You are sovereign, and that it was You who gave this to me, and it was You who told me to stay. And therefore, why would You let my people starve if You have plans for this company, right? Forgive me for having such a small view of You. You are a big God, intelligent, in control, and You love me. And You have plans for this company. And so, Lord. I come before You this morning. Help us. Save us. Please give us projects. Please bring in money soon. You know our needs. I lift these concerns to You, Lord. Please bless these hands. I will press on. I will make calls and proposals. But bless these hands and this heart, Lord. Help me to do what You want me to do. And may I not fret, lest I speak harshly because of that. All this I pray and I lift to You in the mighty Name of Your Son. And I declare, Lord, that You are sovereign. You are the Almighty. You are the God who reigns, who is in control, who sees, who hears, and who speaks. You are the Living God. And You are my God.

No comments:

Post a Comment