Thursday, November 24, 2011

Healer of the Sick

My God, my God,

I have heard again of how You have healed the sick. My friend, Hannah, had slip disc, and You healed her. As in, she doesn't need surgery anymore. As in the hump is gone. Lord! I hear of Your glory from the people around me. Let me in, Lord. I knock at Your door. Include me, Lord. I want to have first row seats to see and be awed at the wonderful and miraculous things You do! Macky and the rest have no doubt that You would heal her. They fully believe that You would do the impossible. My King, forgive my doubting heart. But I don't want it anymore. I don't want to doubt anymore. I want to be free! I want a heart that is fully and completely devoted to You. Trusting You with all my heart. KNOWING that you would make everything fine. No, better than just fine. You would make everything great.

No comments:

Post a Comment