Thursday, November 10, 2011

Needs of the Countship

Ah, my King. Know my heart. I want the best for the countship You have entrusted to me. The countess still surfaces every now and then, despite her turning the land over to me. She may have hurt the steward a bit, but not intentionally. Forgive us, Lord.

Dear King, we are in need. Next week, I will need to pay the people. They are good loyal people. They deserve to be paid on time. They deserve a Christmas Ball. They deserve to have ready food in the castle should they go hungry. Lord, I wish to provide them properly. You have entrusted them to me, and I want to take care of them. But Lord, the monies haven't arrived yet. What must I do, my King? Should I just wait? But if we are not paid tomorrow, the cheques will not clear in time for Tuesday. And there is a debt I need to pay on Tuesday, too. Lord, my God, I need Your help. I do not wish to burden my father with my financial problems. I can pay the people and the debt, but only if we are paid tomorrow. Lord, help me, please. Give me wisdom, my King, to know what I must do. Speak to me, my beloved King. Do not keep silent. Do not leave me.

My King, aside from the salaries and the debt, I wish also to give them a Christmas Party. We need to book now, before the food places run out of schedule. And I wish I could give them all gifts, and added benefits. I wish also to upgrade the license of one of our machines. The license is on sale right now, and will greatly benefit our productivity. It would also be nice to hire one more person. But to do that, I need to buy one more machine and license for it. And it costs, Lord. I cannot afford it at the moment. But we are bidding for another project tomorrow. Please grant us the project, my King. We really need the project. And the relation with Mr McCann's firm will really benefit the income and the future of the countship.

As for the Minstrels that are in my party for the Quest You have set before me, help us, my King. We need an artist. A colorist, who would work with us without asking for pay. Our group is weak at coloring. But we are good at music and story and drawing.

My King, You are a God who gives exceeding abundantly above anything I can ever ask or think. I lay before You my needs and desires. Throw not crumbs upon Your servant, but allow me to partake of Your banquet.

I thank You for hearing the cries of Your servant, Lord.

Be glorified, my King.

No comments:

Post a Comment