Thursday, November 17, 2011

Love Letter #1

My Dearest King, my Beloved Heavenly Father, my One and Only God, I love You.

Today was a wonderful day. It started out not so good, but You spoke to me. The Destroyer tried to stop Your messages from coming. But I had an inkling You had something for me, so I sought it and found it. And in the message, You were a little displeased with me. I could sense the frustration in the words of Your letter. I am sorry. You are always faithful to me. And here I am doubting You. Doubting that You would be there for me. Questioning Your motives and Your character, when in the past, You have shown me that You want nothing else but my good. I am sorry, my Lord. I must have hurt You. Please forgive me.

Ah, but You truly do love me, despite my mean ways. I got the Coffee Project You sent. Thank You. It couldn't have come at a better time. At first, I was worried that the countship You have entrusted me might not have enough income, or might have too much work. But You made sure we could handle the load, and You made sure we didn't starve. So thank You for showing up. And thank You for introducing me to McCann. You are the greatest!

Oh, and I also want to thank You for the Kitchen Project. They sent us payment already. Thank You, my King.

You truly are a faithful God. Oh, how I love Your love and dedication. May I learn to love like You.


Love,

Your raven

No comments:

Post a Comment