Monday, November 21, 2011

Love Letter #3

My Dear Lord,

My deliverer, my stronghold, my hiding place. To You do I place my trust. You, Lord, are a wonderful God. And I know You are working something in my life. I don't know what it is. But I see something happening. I don't understand and I get frustrated easily, but You are a faithful God. And You will finish the work that You started in me. Lord, my heart calls to You. For You, my heart sings. For You are my Savior. You saved me when I saw no point to anything. You gave me purpose when I felt useless. The countship I run, I see Your hand in it. I know that we wouldn't still be standing in our second year now had it not been for You. The projects come in at such a timely flow that I know for a fact that You're behind that timing. Even my people know. My building up the countship was a leap of faith, and You, my God, are faithful. Lord, I know You have a plan for the countship. I don't know what it is yet, but You've taken good care of us since we started. And last time I was at Prayer Mountain, You told me to stay where I was. You have plans for the countship. That much I see. And I will take care of it so that it will be in a position of overflow once You require it for Your purposes.

My Lord, thank You. I just want You to know that I am grateful for all the blessings. And I am thankful that I am part of Your plans. May I live in love. May I be a blessing to others. And may I always delight You.


I remain sincerely Yours,

Your raven

No comments:

Post a Comment