Thursday, November 24, 2011

Love Letter #4

Dearest Heavenly Father,

I thank you for the opportunities You sent me. That's two new projects we're bidding on! If it's alright, Father, can we have them? I would also like to thank You for the new friends You gave me. I was at the place of one of them. Ah, they're such wonderful people, Lord. Happy. Fun to be with. Secure in their faith in You. Lord, I want to have that kind of faith. The type that can heal slip discs. Ah! There are so many wonders that I'm only beginning to see now that I follow You. But they're all stories. They're all experiences of others. Won't I get a chance to experience Your wonder, too? I would like to, Lord. I want to see Your glory! Especially in my love story. I want to have faith enough to wholeheartedly believe that You are indeed going to give me a love story that would glorify Your name. A love story that is worthy to be told. One whose events will be so orchestrated by You, others would think how supernatural it is. And they would pray to You in awe. And they would see us, happy and fiercely faithful to each other. And they would praise You.

I remain completely Yours,

Your raven

No comments:

Post a Comment