Wednesday, August 29, 2012

A Woman Shall Encompass a Man

How long will you waver  and  hesitate [to return], O you backsliding daughter? For the Lord has created a new thing in the land [of Israel]: a female shall compass (woo, win, and protect) a man. (Jeremiah 31:22 AMP)

Lord, what does a your words here mean? Have You foreseen what's happening now? Of course, You have. You are the Sovereign God. Are You saying it's alright, Lord? Not that I'm going to do anything right now. Just asking.

Lord, I thank You for yesterday. Thank You for the interviews. I hope Starstruck picks up because of it. I pray for today. I have Soroptimist duties, then another meeting in the afternoon. Be with me, Lord. Forgive me for yesterday. I will set it straight today, when I get back to the office.

No comments:

Post a Comment