Monday, August 27, 2012

You Know the Plans

For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. (Jeremiah 29:11 NIV)
Dear Lord,

Good morning! Thank You for the long weekend. We'll finally be going back to work. Please bless the week. We have a bidding today. Please be with us. Help us get the project. Thank You for the light. I read Ecclesiastes today. And yes, even the contentment in simple things come from You. Therefore, I ask of You, Lord. Give my heart joy.

Lord, I have several projects I'm going to try to finish before the end of the year. Be with me, Lord. Bless the works of my hands. May they glorify You. Bless my family, my people, and my friends. I will go out now, and I will take heart. For I am confident, Lord, that even though I don't, You know the plan, Lord. 

All glory and honor are Yours! This I pray in Jesus' Name. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment