Thursday, August 23, 2012

Wait for the Lord

I remain confident of this:
I will see the goodness of the Lord
in the land of the living. 
Wait for the Lord;
be strong and take heart
and wait for the Lord. (Psalm 27:13, 14 NIV)
 Lord, thank You for the insights. My friend said I was too engrossed with my own problems, I don't even know what is going on with my friends. But none of that anymore. I will do my best to be observant. I will lift up my eyes and look around, just as You have asked me to. I'm going out with them on Sunday. And spend time with others on Monday.

As for my heart, Lord, I remain confident of this: I will see Your goodness in the land of the living. Therefore I will wait for You. I will be strong. I will take heart. And I will wait for You.

No comments:

Post a Comment