Monday, August 27, 2012

Dormant Long Enough

My King,

 I thank You for the weekend. I was able to see my friends. Thank You for taking care of them. They have a renewed outlook in life. And we were able to talk and come up with a book! I hope they can finish it soon. I really think it will work.

 I also thank You for the Cymatics experiment. I'm so glad it worked, even if we could only do a very limited range of patterns. I hope to be able to make more patterns, and more defined ones, at that. Lord, my friends and sisters might not be able to appreciate the significance of this experiment. But I do. I do it, and I see Your wonders. It is lovely, Lord. It is exciting! It's like finding out a wonderful secret, like being given a glimpse of the inner workings of creation. So much fun.

Thank You also for the lessons, and for helping me realize that I've been dormant long enough. It is time to forget the whining, the pining and the worrying. It is time to pick myself up and resume doing what I do best. And that is to fulfill dreams. This ability, I cannot do without You. But with You, my God, I can do anything. I know the desires in my heart come from You. And so do the opportunities. You've laid everything out for me already. And what do I do? I whine about men.

But enough of that. You told me to open my eyes. It is time to move now. I see what You've given before me, waiting only for me to pick up the reigns and get on with it already. And so I will. 

Four months left of the year. I will maximize it. 

 My God, this is for You.

No comments:

Post a Comment