Wednesday, January 22, 2014

End of an Era

Ah, Lord,

You said that Your people will flourish like the cedars of Lebanon. And yet here I am on the verge of closing my company. But I know it gets worse before it gets better. And this is probably Your will. So Your will be done. Let me do what You want me to do. But please be with my people. Help them get better jobs. Make them happy in their new paths. And help me tie up everything. Help me pay off everything I need to. And give me time to think, to consider, to talk to You in more detail. Lord, I will meet Pastor Joey today. And while I know it's not always going to be what I wish. But I was thinking lang, would there be any opportunities to actually work with Victory. Work for You for a while, this close. I don't know what could happen in that meeting. It could be just a normal talk about discipleship. And he'd forget me na after that. But if You will it, Lord, can I work for Victory for a while? Can I make games for You? Can You give me a Kairos moment with Pastor Joey? I know all time is Your time. But I pray for that Kairos moment for strength.

No comments:

Post a Comment