Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Humbly I Approach

Good morning, dear Lord,

May the thoughts in my mind and the meditations of my heart be pleasing to You, my Lord and my God. Let the morning bring me word of Your unfailing love, and sustain me in my resolve to rejoice and be glad in this day You have made.

Thank You for the meetings. Thank You for letting me see my friends. Lord, I pray for the protection of my family and friends, and the salvation of Andro and Martin. I pray for my people, and I pray for my heart. Remove this heart of stone and replace it with a heart of flesh.

Lord, forgive me. I was arrogant. But here I come before You. I humbly offer You my heart, not out of frustration but because You are my God, and I offer my heart as a humble sacrifice. Teach me to be what You want me to be. I will stay here if You want me to. But I'm not very perceptive when it comes to matters of the heart, it seems, so please coach me so that I learn the lessons. Becuase I can't learn it on my own. I need guidance, my God. And I need strength. I offer also this little company You have given me. I have become a slave to it. But I don't want to be, Lord. Komikasi has become my idol. Break my idolizing my company, Lord. Let it not have control over me, for my only Master is You.

I lift this day to You, my God. May Your kingdom come and may Your will be done. This I pray in Jesus' Name. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment