Saturday, January 18, 2014

World I Had Left

"The man said, “This is now bone of my bones and flesh of my flesh; she shall be called ‘woman,’ for she was taken out of man.” " (Genesis 2:23 NIV)

Dear Lord,

I have sinned against You. I thought it would be good to write to make money so we could travel this year. But the writing meant I had to go back into the world I had left. I thought it was the only way I could make money quickly to be able to travel this year. Forgive my lack of trust in You. Lord, I pray, I really want to go to the RT Book Convention this year. If You would allow me, Lord, fund me. Provide for me and my sisters so that we can go.

Lord, I spoke to Brian the other day. And You made me realize what I had forgotten. Lord, what do You want me to be known for? Speak to me, Lord, and help me be the best person I can be.

This I pray in Jesus' Name. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment