Monday, January 13, 2014

Pruning

Dear God,

Good morning! I lift this day to You. May the thoughts on my mind and the meditation of my heart be pleasing to You. This day is the day You have made. I will rejoice and be glad in it.

Lord, I pray for the protection and joy of my family, and the salvation of Martin and Andro and all my people at Komikasi. I pray for provision for Komikasi. And I pray for new projects and clients. Thank You, Lord, for the new bidding from Saatchi, and for the meetings today. Lord, please sustain us. Sustain us as we plant seeds. Sustain us until harvest because our storehouse has run dry. Give me strength today as I go about planting seeds. And fill my heart with joy in the knowledge and remembrance that You are with me.

Lord, I listened to Pastor Steven Furtick yesterday. He talked about seasons and not coveting someone else's season. And that every season has it's challenges and rewards. I pray for a change of lens, Lord. Make me see the goodness of the season. I know You're always there. And I don't need a God moment to assure me that You are in control. But I do pray for a God moment, just to strengthen me, Lord. There will be pruning. And I mustn't despise the challenges for they are indications of blessings. I have financial problems with my company right now becuase I have a company. Pastor Joey also spoke about fighting the good fight, Lord. And we need to continue fighting the good fight of faith. And one of them said it matters what you say about your circumstance. I want to be excited, Lord. I want to enjoy my current season despite the lack of financial resources. But I need Your help, my God. I don't want to ask Daddy for money anymore. Give me joy. And please save this company, Lord, if You will it.

I pray for the man You choose for me. If it's Martin, Lord, let me know for sure. Give me wisdom, Lord. And Lord, if it's him, please cause my heart to fall in love. But if it's not him, Lord, then protect us. I don't want to hurt him, Lord.

I lift this day to You, my God! Thank You for the season and the challenges. Thank You for the day. May Your will be done in everything. This I pray in Jesus' Name. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment