Saturday, January 25, 2014

Wisdom

If any of you lacks wisdom, you should ask God, who gives generously to all without finding fault, and it will be given to you. (James 1:5 NIV)

The fear of the Lord is the beginning of knowledge, but fools despise wisdom and instruction. (Proverbs 1:7 NIV)

If any of you lacks wisdom, you should ask God, who gives generously to all without finding fault, and it will be given to you. But when you ask, you must believe and not doubt, because the one who doubts is like a wave of the sea, blown and tossed by the wind. (James 1:5, 6 NIV)

Keep your lives free from the love of money and be content with what you have, because God has said, “Never will I leave you; never will I forsake you.” (Hebrews 13:5 NIV)

Dear Lord,

My God and my Protector, may Your Kingdom Come and may Your will be done. May the morning bring me word of Your unfailing love. Show me the way I should go.

Lord, today, I woke up to the word Wisdom. Lord, I pray, grant me wisdom. I am about to close my studio. What do You wish me to do instead? Martin is also texting very frequently now. How do You want me to proceed? I would like to live in a way that is pleasing to You. But I have lost my way, Lord. I found out about WWOOF last night and Workaway. I would like to try them out. But what do You say about it, Lord? I do still have responsibilities here. And I actually don't have an idea how to pay for all the debts yet. But I want to pay off all the debts and live a life that displays the higher values. Lord, I want to live a life that You would be happy with. I stumbled again last night. In my actions and in my words. Forgive me. But I will try again. With You as my strength, I know I will get there. For I know You will complete what You started in me. I know You've tarted renewing my mind and taking off certain desires. It's taking a while, but love is patient and You love me so I know You won't give up on me. And therefore, I do not doubt that You will enlighten me and give me wisdom and make clear to me what You wish me to do, where You wish me to go.

Thank You for today, and thank You for the people who love me. Call Martin and Andro to You, Lord. This I pray in Jesus' Name. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment