Sunday, January 19, 2014

Men

Lord,

My God and my Redeemer, my Father and my Protector. May Your Kingdom come. May Your will be done.

Lord, please speak to me. Be not silent in this matter for I need Your guidance and wisdom. What must I do with Martin, Lord? May I continue to have coffee and breakfast with him. Or am I being unfair to him if I do that? Teach me to be decisive, Lord. I don't want to settle, Lord. I just need a word from You, my God. That You remember me in this matter. That You wouldn't show me things I like and then deny me of them. I loved the feeling of being attracted to someone who loved me. I have greatly admired a friend's expressiveness. I have greatly admired a man's decisiveness and power. Are these things I shouldn't admire. Are these things I shouldn't look for in a man? Lord, guide me. I don't know what should or shouldn't be anymore. I need You, my God. Be not far from me. Speak to me. Even just an assurance that You have not forgotten. Give me a promise to hold on to. Lord, please, I need You.

I pray for my family's joy and protection, and for the salvation of Martin and Andro. I pray for compassion as I let go of one of my guys. Give me strength, my God. And align my heart to Your will.

This I pray in Jesus' Name. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment