Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Morning Prayer

Dear God,

You are my Lord, my Savior, and my Hiding Place. Let the morning bring me word of Your unfailing love for I have put my trust in You. Show me the way I should go for to You I lift up my soul.

I pray for the joy and safety of my family, for the salvation of Andro and Martin, and for my people to be okay. I also pray that You would keep and protect the one You have chosen for me. Fix him as You have been fixing me. And when we're ready, Lord, open my eyes to see him.

I thank You for helping me with payroll yesterday. Thank You I was able to borrow. Lord, please infuse me with resources. I still have to pay my Tita. Bless the meetings we have today. May they be successful and productive.

This day, Lord, is the day You have made. I will rejoice and be glad in it. May the words of my mouth and the meditations of my heart be pleasing to You, Lord. This I pray in Jesus' Name. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment